Welcome to the Modern Day Version of Ben Franklin’s Leather Apron Club
You likely have read Our Mission, which explains why we do what do and why we are so passionate about helping individual, self-directed investors uncover alternative ways to wealth. We get it – you want to make better returns, but you don’t know how.
The Secrets Multi-Millionaires Don’t Talk About
There is an entire world of investing that the general population is not aware of mainly because no one talks about it. All of the multi-millionaires we know have made their money through these alternative investments in the public and private markets. The BS that you’re being sold about “work every day, save in a 401k or mutual fund, maybe trade some stocks at night or the weekends, and hope for the best” is keeping you from being wealthy.
While some alternative investments require a lot of effort, we focus on passive alternative investments – where you find the investments (or if you’re a Liberty Letter subscriber, have the investment opportunities come to you!) and make sure they’re a fit for you. The best part? We typically see much higher returns in these alt investments than we do in the traditional ones.
But, aren’t those options open to just the wealthy?
No, “every day” people like us are finding these kinds of investments:
- Cryptocurrencies: We invested in Bitcoin and Ethereum early on and are reaping the profits. In 2017, our crypto portfolio returned 158.46%! There are a ton of ICO’s and other cryptos popping up all over the place and although many are a scam, we are hot on a few and poised to make big returns.
- Peer-to-Peer Lending: With sites like LendingClub.com and others, you simply follow their lead and lend out money in this format. There are many other ways to do this more locally.
- Angel Investing: Ever watch Shark Tank? Now you can do the same! Or, maybe your son-in-law needs funding for his pet shop. Learn how to protect your risk, but have potential for a windfall gain.
- Passive Real Estate Investing: Work with local investors to make huge returns – often 50% annualized ROI – in investing that is backed by real estate so that your downside is very securely protected. Or, buy “turn-key” rentals where tenants are paying off your mortgage every month.
- And so many more: Team up with hundreds or thousands of other investors to crowdfund a new bio-tech startup; if you have a higher risk-tolerance, but want the chance to “hit it big,” invest in an oil or gas play; or explore our off-the-beaten path investments – art, cars, cannabis, or precious metals.
Sounds interesting, how do I learn more?
- First, explore our site. We have countless articles diving into all of the subjects. Find out which investment vehicles seem the best for you.
- Second, sign up below for our weekly newsletter where we share investment alerts, research, and all of the secrets to investing for true wealth just like Ben Franklin and the rest of the Leather Apron Club!